Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WELCOME TO LINDSI LANE'S BLOG!


Hi!

My name is Lindsi and I am a Fashion Stylist and Private Client Personal Shopper. To my friends and family however, they have always thought of me as a fashion personality; an honest, funny, sassy girl who has a lot to say about the how-to’s and don’t do’s in the fashion world.

When I realized that I was the “go to” gal for fashion advice, it became apparent that I needed my own personal playground to share my fashion knowledge and what has inspired me day to day with the people around me.

I hope that my fashion obsessed mind can inspire you as much as being in this industry has inspired me.

I would like to thank my family and my best friends who always told me that I had what it takes. You know who you are…


xoLindsi

1 comment:

  1. You have been my "go to" girl for nearly 18 years! I love the website and can't wait for some more innovative features it will offer. My family and I have always known you have more than it takes:)

    ReplyDelete