Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Lindsi's Picks from The Oscars 2010!

82nd Annual Academy Awards Arrivals82nd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals82nd Annual Academy Awards Arrivals82nd Annual Academy Awards Red Carpet Arrivals82nd Annual Academy Awards Red Carpet Arrivals82nd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals
Photos courtesy of: PicApp

All that can be said about last nights Oscars is WOW! WHOA! and HOLY DRESSES! I had so many favorites on the red carpet that it was hard to choose my Top 5 so above are my Top 6! Zoe Saldana's dress was like a can-can girl gone Givenchy Haute Couture mad! The crystal top had me mesmerized and I literally couldn't stop staring at it! It just worked! I thought she looked gorgeous! Cameron Diaz looked like a sparkling glass of bubbly in this Oscar de la Renta number. Love that she always does the pop of color on her lips-it always brings out her stinger eyes. Demi Moore...need I say more? Does this woman ever age!? She was SO drop dead beautiful in this rosé Atelier Versace ruffle gown! Diane Kruger LOVES Chanel dresses! I don't blame her-they do her well! I loved how chic and glam she looked: done like a true Hollywood gal! Sandra Bullock, collecting her award for Best Actress for The Blindside, also in my opinion, took home the award of Best Dressed! Her glistening Marchesa looked like liquid mercury and crystals were poured down her body and I think this is the best I have ever seen her look! Jennifer Lopez, always stepping out in something daring, rocked an Armani Privé gown that proved how confident and sexy she is.

All of these gowns made me want to have an excuse to shop for a dress...hmmm...what events do I have coming up??

XoLindsi

No comments:

Post a Comment