Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Every Friday: Lindsi Lane for New York Pudding!

Photo taken by: Anthony Parmelee

Hi Everyone!

Aside from being the lead fashion reporter for New York Pudding, I am excited to announce that I was recently given the title of "Fashion Icon" writer for the amazing online magazine! I am SO excited about being given this opportunity! Every Friday morning my column will be posted on style icons throughout time and how to achieve their show stopper looks: GUYS AND GIRLS! One week is for the men and the other for the pretty ladies :)
Please check in every Friday and I will also be sure to post everything on my blog! I just did my first male piece on Johnny Depp so guys grab a pen!

STAY TUNED and thank you SO much for everyone's continued love and support!

xoLindsi

No comments:

Post a Comment