Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Melting Over Drew Barrymore's Shoot for October Issue of BAZAAR!

Photos courtesy of: harpersbazaar.com

Ok. So I have had a HUGE crush on Drew Barrymore for ages now but HOLY. COW. This just took our relationship to a whole new level! This Harpers Bazaar spread is the MOST beautiful one I have ever seen her in-and pretty much my most favorite and inspirational spread in a while. With its whimsical and ethereal 60's portrayal, Barrymore exemplifies a true Hollywood Goddess from her hair color down to her shoes. I just can not stop starring at the lighting of each photograph and the color choices within each individual shot! So heavenly and SO well done! I don't think I have ever stared harder at the props in the background of a spread, but this one just tells such a beautiful story, it is hard not to appreciate every last detail.

This spread just reaffirmed for me why I love what I do so much and why fashion is such a large part of me. When anything fashionably artistic is brought to life after being envisioned in great detail, I understand how much appreciation and passion for everything beautiful and glamourous goes into portraying a certain image.  I feel blessed that a photograph can have such a powerful, yet wonderful affect on me and make me feel like one of the lucky ones to do what I do. And that is truly a breathtaking experience in itself.

xoLindsi

No comments:

Post a Comment