Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Take a Stylish Step Forward This Winter: Mountrek Boots!

photos courtesy of: mountrek.com

Attention ladies who still like to look fashionably cute in the rain, sleet, and snow!

The chilly season is soon approaching and I hate nothing more than relying on my designer boots to tread through the roughness of the season. This season however, my friends at Mountrek Boots have told me to be on the lookout for a pair of incredible winter boots that they are sending over to me! I can tell you right now...they will be called my new "cold weather saviors"!  Most of the designs are waterproof, come in a great variation of colors, and the tractor-like bottom prevents you from sliding in the snow! The waterproof boots are a huge step forward from your typical UGG wearing days-NO TREATMENT IS NEEDED because they have a built in waterproof booty-BRILLIANT!  With 200 grams of PRIMALOFT insulation, the boots are extremely lightweight and easy to pack as well which is a huge plus for the girl on the go. The best part about the boots, THE PRICE! With a starting price point of less than $100, this should SO be the must have addition to your shoe closet! All that AND you can still look snow-chic!? Can someone say, "BRING ON THE COLD"!? 

Check out and purchase your stylish boots below! 






xoLindsi


No comments:

Post a Comment