Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FORD Beauty Suite Journal


Hi Everyone!

For the past 2 days, FORD artists have been working the FORD Fashion Week Beauty Suite, pampering some of the most influential people in the world of fashion, glamour, and NYC. FORD decided to write a newsletter for the event (this is FORDS 2nd Fashion Week Beauty Suite) so that all the attendees could get to know the FORD artists on a more personal level, while getting their nails, makeup, and hair done. When my agent called and told me that a photo from a shoot I styled made the cover of the newsletter, I nearly jumped out of my seat! If that wasn't nearly enough, Ezra, an amazing photographer/friend I worked with on the shoot was featured in the article with all the photos I styled splashed onto the next page (see above!). 

Each and every artist at FORD is super talented and I am SO honored to be part of such a strong team of passionate people.  To have made the cover being the newest member to the Fashion Stylist team, I couldn't be more appreciative to my agents at FORD for believing in me since day 1. So, what's next? Only the sky is the limit, right?

xoLindsi

No comments:

Post a Comment