Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fashion Show Obsession of the Week! JILL STUART!




Photos courtesy of: style.com

Jill Stuart has ALWAYS been a designer who I could count on! Whether it be for a charity event, a fun night out, or a cocktail party, her collections never fail me when I am in the never ending search to find the perfect outfit. I wore one of her incredible Fall 2009 dresses (to the left) to my birthday party this past year and the compliments on the dress did not stop! SHE IS BRILLIANT!
Her pieces are always classy with a hint of edge and each piece exudes their own individual sex appeal, leaving you feeling confident and beautiful. Oh and did I mention the fit is incredible!? Aside from her own collections, Jill Stuart and her team search for high end/high quality vintage that is some of the best I have seen in the world. Think doily/lace meets vintage Pucci. Definitely A MUST SEE!
Jill Stuart's Spring 2010 Collection left me wanting EVERY single piece-and I am not kidding! The "girl next door meets rebel neighbor" was what made me think of this collection...cool, edgy, feminine, sexy, and seductive all wrapped into one collection. With the sexy dresses, embellished jackets, hot shoes, and "reel the men in" EVERYTHING, this show left me with an overwhelming craving for more Jill!

xoLindsi

No comments:

Post a Comment