Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

UnBRAlievably Sizzlin'!



Photos Courtesy of: Style.com


I don't know about you guys, but even in this freezing cold weather, the new trend of wearing lingerie beyond the bedroom is making me hot! Obviously, we may not follow the advice of the daring runway shows of Fendi, Phillip Lim, and Alexander Wang (above) and fully flaunt it (because let's be honest here, it would be hard to apply to our everyday lives). BUT there are many ways to show some skin without self-conscious feelings of being in your birthday suit! In this case, I will help using my most favorite piece: THE BRA!

1. Go out and buy something that is sheer to your liking. OR if you are not the sheer type of gal, buy something with coverage that is either low in the front or droopy and low underneath your armpits.

2. Play around with different bras/bandeaux's...colors, textures, and designs. I am a bandeaux fan because I hate straps, but whatever floats your boat can work.

3. Once you find the bra/bandeaux that you love, wear it under your new top/blouse, tank, dress, etc. Allowing the bra to peek out from underneath your clothes is a sultry, yet quietly sexy way to stay in trend. And I know the men won't have a problem with it either ;)!


xoLindsi





No comments:

Post a Comment