Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Playing Dress-Up for a Great Cause: Silver Lining Society


Makeup by: Marni Danielle Burton @ marni@marniburton.com

The Silver Lining Society was a huge hit on Saturday night! I want to thank everyone who came out to support the amazing cause! I was shooting my interview for New York Pudding at the beginning of the night w/ Co-Founders Ryan Alovis and Stav Vaisman and later with their Director of Communications, Riki Blair Hirsch. I will keep everyone posted on when that video will be up! :)
I always take the opportunity to dress really fun when attending a charity event. Looking your best and feeling your best is always a #1 confidence booster! And what girl doesn't like to play dress-up!? I got tons of compliments and questions on my outfit so I thought I would post what I wore. I am wearing a Jill Stuart skirt, American Apparel leather cropped corset, Matthew Williamson fur jacket and beaded belt, and Sergio Rossi peep toe pumps.

xoLindsi

No comments:

Post a Comment