Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Keep Up to Pace with Lace.



Photos courtesy of: Style.com

I AM LACE OBSESSED! Anyone close to me knows that as edgy as I am, I am equally girly and mixing the two are my favorite things to do. That is why I am so excited about this Spring/Summer's collections because there are so many types of looks to experiment with! So...with that, lace should be one of them! Givenchy, Phillip Lim, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and ChloƩ, as seen above, have all displayed the whimsical look on their runways. Givenchy and Dolce, with the black edgy sandal gives the lace a rocker edge, which I love because it tones down the girliness and gives the lace a great balance...and its always about the fashion balance in my eyes. ChloƩ femme's it out with an ivory lace ballet slipper. Either way you wear it, make it personal, unique, and own it sister! So for all the hopeless romantics out there, this look is sure to make you fall in love.

XoLindsi




No comments:

Post a Comment